• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Portrait file (models)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, I'm having trouble with adding some models from here, it says i need to add a "(unit name)_Portrait.mdx" file, but the problem is on my World Editor the "Portrait File" isn't there.

Please help Aztec-Hawk

You simply just need to place the portrait model in the same path as the main model when imported.

For instance, if you have ManBearPig.mdx and ManBearPig_Portrait.mdx , then both should be in the same path and you only need to apply ManBearPig.mdx on the custom unit. The portrait model will automatically show up in the portrait screen when you select the custom unit ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.