• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pokemon Team TD Red v2.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

Pokemon Team TD Red ver 2.0

Created by Wewe's Team

Map Info

Map Type: Tower Defense
Language: English
Number of Pokemon: 87
Number of Map (ingame): 2

Features

You play as a Pokemon Trainer, using Pokemon and their abilities to stop the creeps run into your home city.
You will choose one of two or Viridian Forest map Pallet town to defend that area.
You can buy Pokemon from Pokecenter to have your own Pokemon Team.
You have a limited number of slots for containing Pokemon, Pokemon should be selected accordingly.
Pokeball (have Pokemon inside) will be teleported to the selected map.
Let's use Pokeball, select the location for the Pokemon stand and Pokeball will open and release the Pokemon inside.
When Pokemon is released out completely you can have a chance to get shinny Pokemon with more powerful.
Creeps are released every turn and you'll have to stop them from moving into the city.
Just through each turn, the weather will change.
Golden Creep is some creeps has great defense than others. When you kill it you can get more gold.
After completion of a turn you will be rewarded with money and add a slot to help you go ahead with new turn stronger creep!
Each Pokemon has its own special skills, and you can use its to destroy creeps.
Now let's prove yourself as the real trainer of the Pokemon's World!

• Mode

Pokemaster Mode: 2 modes
    ○ PKM Master: Allows players to ordered Pokemon cast skill
    ○ PKM Trainer: Allows Pokemon auto-cast skill (default)
    Fast Mode ("-fx2"):
    ○ Build and upgrade Pokemon faster
    ○ Wait-time after complete Turn are shorter

• System

Shinny pokemon
    ○ You have a 2% chance to release a Shinny Pokemon
    ○ Shinny Pokemon have a bonus 100% Attack Speed and 100% more Attack Damage
    Weather:
    ○ Have 3 weather in game: Sun Ray/Moon Light, Rainy, Storm.
    ○ Weather are change each turn
    ○ Skill of some Pokemon are affected by Weather.
    Food/Pokemon Slot:
    ○ When game start, Pokemon Slot of each player is 5/3/2/2/1/1 if have 1/2/3/4/5/6 playing player. You'll get 1 more Pokemon Slot every turn.

• Command
    [/HIDDEN="Command"]
    -cinfo/-ninfo: show current/next creep's infomation
    -clear: clear your game screen
    -note: show a random note
    -fx2: turn on Fast Mode.
    [/HIDDEN]

Screenshots and Videos

220490-albums5727-picture59912.jpg
[R]

Update soon.

Change Log

This is first version in hive.

Credits

Special Thanks:
  • forum Gamevn
  • letritue1 (tester)

All of models on my map are not mine, and i dont know who is created them, give my thank to him, who created them.

Author’s Notes

Please let me know what your feedback on this version is and any suggestions you have by emailing me at [email protected]!
Hope you like this map :D

Keywords:
Pokemon, TD, Red, Wewe, Team, Defense
Contents

Pokemon Team TD Red v2.0 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Aug/21 22:41:43 Reasons: Credits need to be posted in the description. Other: Comment: [Rejected] A full credits list is required. Resource Moderation - Rules