• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pokemon skins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm making a pokemon map and would like to have things that look semi like pokemon, lol. i don't know if someone wants to do like all 365(or however many..) pokemon, but i think like just getting the first three pkm would be very fun. thats charmander,squrtal,and babazor(lol i have no clue how to spell them.. it's been awhile) anywho, if you think the map would be fun and would like to help out then pm/post here. Oh, an Ash skin would be very cool(using the little child ) as the unit.

Ki

Ki

Level 7
I think attempting to make a pokemon conversion is a bad idea.

I say just stick to a Warcraft theme and use all the preexisting models as pokemon. You won't even have to call it pokemon then. You could make your own game with your own spells, but just steal pokemon's concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.