• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PLZ HELP WITH SKIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I dont understand this its still not working :shock: :(
Ive wrote down the path but when i saved it it says unable to create directory Units\Human\Sorceress\BloodElfSorceress :?:

Level 3
I dont care if it is the sorceress or the jaina vampire skin but I cant find path and tried somethings but they all didnt work so plz help me 1 more time :?

Level 3
Mmmm... Make sure you have the skin in .blp format inside your Warcraft III directory and is imported into ur map via the Import Manager. Another path to try is textures\sorceress.blp or instead of sorceress, whatever name you have for the file in the directory. If that doesn't work, try going into the unit editor and changing the 'Model file' to units\human\Sorceress\Sorceress.mdl There's two different sorceress due to the Blood elves that have now been incorperated. I hope this helps. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.