• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Plz help me with this spawn trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
ok,here's the talk,i have epic size map,so i need to maintain the number of units on the map,so heres how my trigger goes,*when unit A enter region A,2 X is created ,and when unit A enter region B,the X is removed*Region A is the gate to next dimension or so,region B is the exit,X is the enemy..so suppose there is a quest kill 5 X on that location,i cant be going out region then in again for it to spawn again...so how would it be if i want it to be*unit A enter region A,2 x created,(so i slay the 2 X)then it spawn 2 X again,not more then 2..in short words it would be..(2 X die after 15 sec another 2 X spawn on that location)...sorry its kinda long....so how do i do it,PLzzzzz reply:goblin_good_job::goblin_good_job:

Level 4
Xd,sorry for being dumb,nvm,il just created spawn unit then,sorry for the lame description

Level 4
guys it ok! yeah,iv solved it myself..again sorry for the lame description,,,:)

Status
Not open for further replies.