• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

PLZ HELP ME PLZZZZZZzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm a rookie map maker and, I'm working on a RPG map an i need some help...

I need to know how you add a weapon to a unit/heros hand. (like in Dark_lineage owen .01 when you pick up a weapon it adds it to your hand then you can attack with if) If you know how to do this please tell me or at least if you have a idea :?: :?: :?:

Level 5
Dark_Panther said:
I'm a rookie map maker and, I'm working on a RPG map an i need some help...

I need to know how you add a weapon to a unit/heros hand. (like in Dark_lineage owen .01 when you pick up a weapon it adds it to your hand then you can attack with if) If you know how to do this please tell me or at least if you have a idea :?: :?: :?:

ok so the questtion seem noobs isnt he ? ..if u use triggers than do same as they told above, but there a way to do eazy wit item or abillity , you can attach 6 weapons or shields or whatever on heros , look in the object edit find Immolation item or any items that has attachs thing, there a effect attachment (add watever you want in it ) attach point (you can add hand,left hand,right origin chest or overhead, remember below the attach point you'll see Numer Target Attachs 0 << if you attached 4 weapons or watever then you have to change to Number Target Attachs 4 ,if you just use 1 then you can leave it 0 ,i dont know this will help you but just look in there as i tell, im sure 100% will work without writin triggers , try my Angel Of Death map you see how i use those attachments,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.