• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Plants Vs Zombies

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello!!!

This Is One Of My First Maps So I Hop e You Guys Enjoy It!!!!
I'm Not Really A Master In World Editing But Please Enjoy This Plants Vs Zombies Game!

Please Be A Plant Because If Your'e A Zombie The Plants Wont Do Anything
To Win The Game, You Must Defend Your Home Until The Zombies Run Out Of Recource's And For A Challenge, You Must Make Plants Uprooted And Attack The Zombie Base.

And Again Thank You For Viewing!
(I Cant Give Screenshots Or Videos Now But Ill Try!)

Keywords:
Plants, Zombies, Copying Popcap
Contents

Plants Vs Zombies (Map)

Reviews
09:43, 5th Aug 2013 Orcnet: UndeadImmortal's review

M

09:43, 5th Aug 2013
Orcnet: UndeadImmortal's review

Level 5
Ok first improve descreption by looking some turtorials of the hive.Do do so just look at the top of this page.Secondly add credits.Credits are about thanking all who helped you with the map.Models you used,Icons ,skins,turtorials e.t.c

When you improve some of these you will have my review cause now it just doesnt worth

Level 20
  • Map is too simple at the moment, you could try reading some tutorials about map making. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/general-mapping-tutorials-278/.
  • Terrain is too plain, try using more tiles and doodads that fits with the map theme.
  • Gameplay becomes boring as time passes, add some events maybe? Also you mentioned in the Loading Screen that there's an AI? I don't see any...
  • You can't load the 'Suns' in the Gold Mine using right click, you need to load them manually by clicking the Gold Mine then the Load ability to the 'Suns'.
  • The towers/plants are too costy, it will take eons just to build a single tower. Lowering the cost may help.
  • I don't see the use of those upgrades from the Hunter Hall (or did I miss something?).
  • Currently, there's no victory condition for the plants.

Overall, the map needs lots of work for approval.

Level 13
Add some screens overall the game I very fun, I have plant vs zombies on my phone, I rely like this map, but It needs work.
-Description needs fixing
-Gameplay needs work
-Give Credits for the models.