• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Planet Of The Orcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
attachment.php

Introduction

Planet of The Orcs is a survival game that takes place on the outskirts a fictional city located within Draenor. It borders Zangarmarsh to the west and the Hellfire Peninsula to the south East.
The game has no legit story and is up for a change if anyone is willing to write one. The game chronicles around a rebellion that is taking place within the city. The troll rebel leader is Kunte Kinte, he was the first to defy the orcs domineering tasks. Though him the trolls find leadership and organization. They're making a stand and fighting for their freedom.
Weapons
When weapons are picked up and clicked they change trolls into different classes.

.44 Magnum-Pirate
Knives-Ravager
Spear-Headhunter
Chafed Spear-Spear Master
Flaming Spear-HeadHunter Beserker
Psi Blades- Psionic Phatom
Cufflinks-Mage
Cane-Arbiter
Boomerang-ShadowHunter
ExoSuit-Samus..... lol
PickAxe-Builder
Battle Axe-Axe Thrower
Warlord Axe- Warlord
Wand-Voodoo Preist
Staff- Preist
Club-Witchdoctor
Sword-Samurai
Bow-Archer
Armor
Armors give abilities, may only hold one at a time unlike weapons.

Warlock Shroud-Rain of Fire, Skull of Flames
Hunter Hood-Beserk, Critcal Strike
Assassin Shiek-Shadowmeld, Evasion
Radiation Suit-Radiation,Toxic Spew
Spiked Plate- Imaple, Spiked Armor
Voodoo Rags-Hex, Big Bad Voodoo
Jungle Armor- Mosquitoes, Entangle
Lich Veil- Frost Nova, Frost Armor
Tauranian Battle Gaurd- Pulverize- Slam
Project Members
Leader-Blackrockorc
Terrainer-Blackrockorc
Story-Blackrockorc
Triggerer-Blackrockorc
Other....Guess who.... Blackrockorc
Feel free to join the team if interested
Mounts
When players tame animals they are able to ride them
Mountable Animals include....
Bat
Raptor
Pig
Panther
What I need
I would like if someone could make an experience system for me.

Attachments

• Poto.png
    Poto.png
    456.9 KB · Views: 1,214
  • Planet Of The Orcs 1.4.5.w3x
    3.6 MB · Views: 127
  • All Trolls.jpg
    All Trolls.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 293
  • New Dranei Base.jpg
    New Dranei Base.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 168
  • New Dranei Base Whole View.jpg
    New Dranei Base Whole View.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 155
  • New Dranei Base West View.jpg
    New Dranei Base West View.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 136
  • New Dranei Base Top Down View.jpg
    New Dranei Base Top Down View.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 145
  • The Units.jpg
    The Units.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 16,664
Last edited:
Level 23
You know this is extremely strange. First, there arent any trolls in Draenor, why dont you use draenei or ogres? Second, its not Zangra Marsh, but Zangarmarsh. And the third the brick walls look kinda lame.

Level 8
Well i would use other races, but i realized people only done unique models with trolls orcs or taurens and humans. Dranei models on hive are restricted to like one weapon. If you know anything that looks good for houses other than brick walls you let me know.

Lol honestly try to find a dranei riding a raptor, or netherdrake or anything..... closest i'd get is the Elekk

Level 11
Umm u probably already did this but if you havent u should go to the spells section i believe, or maybe jass, im not entirely sure sorry, but there are downloadable map systems like the experience one you are looking for, in some of the RPG map system portion... sorry i couldnt provide where it is, but i know its in here :D hehe

Level 8
ya ive seen the exp systems on hive..... not really what im looking for most they do is say private major, and other names after certain amount of kills.

I will make one that displays rank above head with things like IV VII V. and when people reach new ranks they get health bonus mabey attack dmg increase, idk but i'd rather make it unique than settle for unimaginative

Status
Not open for further replies.