• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pirates of the Caribbean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello. I am looking for someone to create some Pirates of the Caribbean skins for me, I seen the one of Barbosa, but It doesn't look that good, but if you can make something pretty good with all the animations I need, I will give your bnet name, and hiveworkshop name on credit for the map I am creating. I would like Elizabeth, Will Turner, Jack Sparrow, Norrinton, Gibbs, Cotton, and his paret if possable, and Davy Jones. Thanks to whoever helps me!

Level 12
Mr.Hate This isnt a discussion board... just because he posted a request for pirates of the carribean doesn't mean you can spam in here about the trilogy...

Also Chupacabra, What kind of map are you making? Also making detailed ones like these could take days to fulfill your modeling needs. I could be wrong though

Level 1
The map is an LOAP, I wanted to make one that was acully good, most LOAPs that I have ever joined are always rigged, and not one puts much thought into it, however I wanted to try to perfect one making it the best possable. The map isn't conpleted yet because I had to restore most of it.. I added some skins here and there, but it doesn't look right with regular Warcraft heros. I understand that it will take days to create the characters, I wanted to try to make them myself, but I have no idea how to, Models are not my strong point, I just like messing with triggers and variables.

Status
Not open for further replies.