• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PigRider

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
For the portrait just use the peon face or create one if you want. Give credit if you use the model or if you modify it.

Keywords:
peon, pig, rider, pigrider, spiritpig, spirit, orc, creep, horse, knight, animal, weird, fun, grunt, harvest, peasant
Contents

PigRider (Model)

Reviews
19:01, 16th Dec 2009 DonDustin: fix the internal name and at least add a camera to your model if you don't want to create a portrait/ upload the peon portrait. Or add a small tutorial how to use the peon face.

M

19:01, 16th Dec 2009
DonDustin: fix the internal name and at least add a camera to your model if you don't want to create a portrait/ upload the peon portrait.

Or add a small tutorial how to use the peon face.

Level 7
I like it!
Maybe you should do a peasant on a donkey?
I am on another model at the moment but why not.

i demand(note-not a request its a DEMAND) that you make a version
where the pigrider isn't holding a weapon, so you can add an attachment
(like a curved sword,that the wargriders have in lotr)

Just remove the weapon with Vertex Modify tool and add the weapon you want. (You can modify the model as far as you want provided you give credits if you use it).