• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

pig model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hey, please can someone make model of this guy? it would be better if HD, but as long as you make it, the size doesn't matter.. I really need this model because it's my main hero and I can't finish my map without it.. :vw_sad:

957b9eaa5b88.jpg

Level 5
So how does this 'zombie Pig-Man' should be animated...?
There are several in-game 'fat' Warcraft III model you can refer to...
1) Abomination
2) Ogre/Tuskarr
3) Etc (You can describe them...)

well it doesn't matter as long as it walks kinda slowly, not runs but walk you know what I mean.. like human and with slow heavy steps... wait, are you making a model?

Level 18
I will try make this model... But it will not look exactly the same as in the picture...
Will try make it as close as possible to the picture, and it will be based on the in-game 'Abomination' for animation and body shape...

However, don't expect it to be finish anytime soon... I am currently working on a Hive-member's model request...

Level 5
I will try make this model... But it will not look exactly the same as in the picture...
Will try make it as close as possible to the picture, and it will be based on the in-game 'Abomination' for animation and body shape...

However, don't expect it to be finish anytime soon... I am currently working on a Hive-member's model request...

thanks man :cool: yes abomination body shape would be cool if you change the textures to that picture I guess.. oh and don't make economy on size, you can make it up to 1MB as long as it would be good quality.. thanks for help

Level 5
nah actually I wanted to ask the author to not share the model with anyone else since it was main hero of my game that had custom storyline.. but it would be quite selfish of me to do that.. so yeah, everyone's free to use it I guess..

Level 18
Bad news!

I received the model you send over and it was the DotA 2 Pudge model...
I have extracted a pig model from WoW, hoping I can somehow use it as a head reference...
But with my current laptop and modeling tool (plus my amateur modeling skill), this HD model request is too difficult for me to handle...
So I have to inform you that I am unable to continue this request...
Hopefully someone else would step-up and be able to complete this request of yours which I could not...

Status
Not open for further replies.