• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Z'Thsen'Yuli walked with the four Nerubian guards. While he was walking, he discovered man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Z'Thsen'Yuli walked with the four Nerubian guards. While he was walking, he discovered many things... Such as the fortress being kilometers away.
Conversation recorded.

Nerubian Guard : So...How did you come here?

Crystal Being : I took flight from The Crystal Grave to here. I can fly.

Nerubian Guard : Okay... But why did you come?

Crystal Being : There is a great danger harassing this world, and I must warn all Azerothian beings... Starting with you, the Nerubians.

Nerubian Seer : I see... Well, let's hope we do not encounter a huge army of Jadefire satyrs in our path, we wouldn't handle it easily.

Crystal Being : Why wouldn't we?

Nerubian Seer : You...Don't seem like a powerful warrior.

Crystal Being : You're wrong. Don't underestimate me. Anyways, aren't we already in the Fortress?

Nerubian Guard : Erm, no. The fortress is still ten kilometers awa-

Crystal Being : WHAT?!

Nerubian Guard : Well, yeah. Anyways, let's move on.

Crystal Being *facepalm* : Move... On.

Suddenly, a small Satyr group and a Satyr leader came.

Jadefire Satyr : Hehehe... You again, Nerubians! You'll die fast, this time, time for vengeance!
Crystal Being : ... Fool.
Nerubian Seer : We'll handle this, Z'den'Duli, don't fight.
Jadefire Satyr : Z'Den'Duli? Haha! Weird name. And nice armor you got there, phantom.
Crystal Being : First, I'm Z'Thsen'Yuli. Second, I'm not a phantom. Third, die!

The Crystal Being channeled for two seconds a powerful spell, to imbue his weapon with pure crystal. Everytime he hits a Satyr, the hit part gets frozen... Weird.

Crystal Being *While fighting* How's it going there?!
Nerubian Seer : We're fine. Continue the way... 7,8 kilometers left.

I facepalmed, I couldn't keep up... Peon out.

Attachments

• 29789.png
    29789.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 57
Level 14
Don't worry, these crystals aren't the same. They melt after a minute, exploding any demonic being inside them.

Status
Not open for further replies.