• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Picture] The log of the conversation: ????: Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your bi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
The log of the conversation:
????: Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind, the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me.
Forgotten One: Hi Overmind.
Overmind: I shall forgive your insolence, as this is your first time, Cerebrate. How has your mission been going?
Forgotten One: I have successfully landed on the Planet of Azeroth, and have started collecting the genetic samples.
Overmind: But you idiotically landed on an isolated part of the planet. How-
Forgotten One: There just happened to be a human fisherman when I crash-landed.
Overmind: Very good, Cerebrate. Gather more genetic samples so that we may achieve perfection.... we will actually have faces.....
Forgotten One:Yessss................
Overmind: Before you left, Cerebrate, I briefed you on your mission. I told you that you were the second to land on that planet.
Forgotten One: Yes, master... you told me that he had failed you and is now cowering away somewhere in this world.
Overmind: Yes... I need you to take him out, in the name of the Swarm. But he is infinitely more powerful than you are. I give you authorization to end your chrysalis stage, and emerge fully evolved. But first-
Forgotten One: Yes, I'll require the Eye.
Overmind: Very good, cerebrate, go send-
Forgotten One: Actually, Overmind, I have hired a Privateer, and I sense that he is within the temple grounds.
Overmind: Good luck on your mission, Cerebrate. And do not forget that you must prepare for the Invasion Fleet.
Forgotten One: Yes, master.....

Attachments

• 33760.jpg
    33760.jpg
    478 KB · Views: 170
Level 5
but didn't zeratul say that the overmind will return in sc2? and that kerrigan was the key to stopping it?

Status
Not open for further replies.