• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Macross City, 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Macross City, 2011.

Attachments

• 9696.jpg
    9696.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 30
Level 27
Sorry, thats my black humor... look, Misha likes beeing evil too! And dark (definetly)!
Well, I hate anime, but I understand that others love it.

Only bad thing that this robot is much biger than buildings and it creates a huge shadow all over the city. And you should fortify it - someone (like me) can blow up its legs and... boom! Anyways, nice city.

Level 12
Yes, sure, its legs that are underground. Ignore the fact that it is a ship and that it can fly. The legs are definitely the weak point and will cause the destruction of the entire ship with a few lasers and missiles.

Get your facts straight. Its a heavily fortified ship, more so than your ships. It creates as much shadows as high-rise buildings in major cities. Plus, its in a huge lake and the shadow won't reach the rest of the city that much.

Tleno, don't be so full of yourself. You can't beat anyone in RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.