• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Photoshop Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Some things I did in photo shop out of boredom.
A purple alien in a snow leopard suit.
PurpleAlien.jpg

A pimp puppet, oh yeah! (I might make the rest of it)
Puppetcopy.jpg

An old man holding a cane...
OldMan.jpg

An emo-kid holding a free hugs sign... There's alrdy a pic like this, but I made this from scratch based off it.
ResizedFreeHugs.jpg

Level 45
Hmm..your style is weird...

I suggest you have them on black backgrounds so the colors will stand out easier and it will look more professional and cleaner. Do you paint perhaps? this type of art and your style would be lovely in the form of acrylic.

anyway, its really hard to crit due to your style, your first one could use better defining and you should use a better brush to get a gritty effect.

Level 21
No, not in photoshop. I'll see if I can add scales to the bottom one, see how it works out, lol.
Behold the chaos! (Lol I made it rly bad, but oh well)
DragonWisp-3.jpg

An emo thing I did... I promised one of my friends i'd make it for them and their bf
EmoHearts.jpg

I skull in a cauldron
SkullCauldron.jpg

blue heart. (Yeah, looks a lot better on black) I should've listened to my art teacher when he was talking about that stuff
EmoHeartIce-1.jpg

TDR should recognize this (A sketch he put in the sketch dump, I colored it) If u want me to remove it, TDR, i will (just msg me)
Squidopus.jpg

Last edited:
Level 6
yea but they way she said it was like giving commands. like in her last post she said Try to stay away from using filters when the nicer way is you should try to stay away from filters. i know it is longer to type(which we all hate doing so much ) but it sounds nicer and i really liked the way he did hi pictures.

On a final note.... i didnt know you were a girl(sorry)

Level 45
If giving advice is wrong then i should have died long ago..

and ...the word "try" isnt a demand. I saying he should experiment to see whats best for him. If it was command i wouldnt have said the "Try to". Seriously... i dont know what i did wrong but if i did u can kill me if you want <3.

and Supa, have you tried Paintshop pro? thats another alterantive or Open Canvas, if you use a tablet or want partial realistic effects...as in..strokes etc you can use that.

But i think Painter would be LOVLY for you since thats the king of realistic digital painting.

Status
Not open for further replies.