• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Petrified Sword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I've finally got around to updating my model. I scrapped the old Rusty Sword model due to its insane polies, and made this. Again, this is for my ORPG. I hope you guys enjoy this.
Any comments on the texture/mesh/concept would be appreciated.

You can edit this in anyway you wish, but I should still get credit.

EDIT: I FINALLY got around to updating this - again. If there's still a problem with the unwrap, please point out where. Thanks.

EDIT2: The freaking portrait won't change, but the unwrap has been changed drastically.
Just saying. >_>

Keywords:
Petrified, Sword, ORPG, RPG, Gladius_Tito, One-handed
Contents

Petrified Sword (Model)

Reviews
23:39, 27th Dec 2009 DonDustin: the unwrap still needs more changes General Frank: The wrap is still ugly. Rejected. I don't see any possibility to improve this model.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

23:39, 27th Dec 2009
DonDustin:
Misha;1417473 said:
lower the poly-count and re-wrap it into something better.. it ain't good at all.

the unwrap still needs more changes

Moderation: 17:19, 13th February 2011
General Frank:
The wrap is still ugly. Rejected. I don't see any possibility to improve this model.

Status
Not open for further replies.