• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Permenant Ethereal Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Trying to get it to where the Spirit walker model is constantly in his ethereal form. However its not working out quit well. My simplistic thoughts led to this first:

• The Lost Button
    • Events
      • Dialog - A dialog button is clicked for Dialog
    • Conditions
      • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to DialogB2
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Spirit Walker for (Triggering player) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Spirit Walker - Ethereal Form
      • Unit - Remove Ethereal Form from (Last created unit)

This worked in the process that it forces the unit into ethereal form. However, you can simply use the ability "Corporeal Form" to switch back to a solid like form....

So I thought 'Well that makes sense, I did tell it to remove the Ethereal Form ability, not the Corporeal form', so I went back and change it to look like this

• The Lost Button
    • Events
      • Dialog - A dialog button is clicked for Dialog
    • Conditions
      • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to DialogB2
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Spirit Walker for (Triggering player) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Spirit Walker - Ethereal Form
      • Unit - Remove Corporeal Form from (Last created unit)

This time... the Spirit walker didn't even go into the Ethereal form at all ><;

What am I doing wrong here?

Status
Not open for further replies.