• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Periodic Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm trying to use Talon the Mage's Konstrukt models in my map, yet i just can't figure out how to get the Effekt Attachments (the flash at the end of the gun barrel) to appear when the unit begins attacking and disappear again when it finishes. I can create the special effect with a trigger when it attacks and i know i'll need to use a variable to remove it again but i can't find the action "Unit stops attacking". Can anyone tell me how i would structure this trigger?

Level 6
Just use in the attack trigger after create effekt an remove last created effekt it isnt the perfekt solution but i'll work. If you want an clean solution youll have to use an local variable for the effekt then create & remove it. Look into the Tutorial Sektion or search for loacal Variables / Custom Script.

Status
Not open for further replies.