• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Peasant's Burden

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

Welcome to Peasant's Burden!
This is a 1 to 4 player melee map!

You start in a small area with a
gold mine and a few trees, there's
hardly no space to build so your
only choice is to rush with builders.

Sadly, that's hardly a choice for
night elves, but they have attacking
main building, so that fixes itself.

Keywords:
Star Wars, Jedi, Knight, Star Craft, Bob Marley
Contents

Peasant's Burden (Map)

Reviews
Date: 20:46:06 09-Mar-12 Map Moderator: -Kobas- Map Status: Rejected 1/5 Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message! Useful Links: The Important Site Rules. You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps...

M

Date: 20:46:06 09-Mar-12
Map Moderator: -Kobas-
Map Status: Rejected 1/5
Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message!
Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section.
Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here:Map Resource Moderation.

Comment: This map is unacceptable, human player can convert peasants into militia and destroy enemy easily.

Level 28
Very nice idea. I don't really know how to rate a melee map like this but I'll try it.

Terrain:

Hmm its hard to judge your terrain, its good but still need some improvement.

Nice use of tile variations
Your terrain was lacking on doodads, but its not really plain, add more flowers, shrubs, cattail, or rocks to make the terrain more attractive.

Gameplay:
Lol its fun to play, finish a game within 10 mins full house!!! Also nice that you put a pathing blocker for the buildings so players can't extend their bases on the enemy's territory.

Suggestion:
*change the Blight from the undead to small or just remove it. It covers almost half of the map.
*I guess it would be better if the peasant build tower than the warcraft default buildings

This map is really fun to play but still need more ideas to improve the gameplay. I'll rate it 4/5