• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PasteBin Link doesn't appear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I downloaded a file on my friend's place that is much faster than in my house, after downloading, I compressed it and make it into the pastebin. The day after that, I used my computer to download it but, when I open it, the word "d3dx9_35.dll" appear , but just to read, there is no links in it. I tried to open that page using my brother's account, but it doesn't appear too... What's happening? Does it appear to you in this link?

Level 15
If you upload a file with a file-extension that the pastebin does not recognize, you won't get an error message, it will simply just show the pastebin with no file in it. Perhaps there could be an error message saying the file type is not accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.