• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

password spell request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
im making a pretty big map and it has some doors were keys are kind of wierd to be used.is there any possible way to make a sign post that is useable by all players(like a creep camp)were you type a password to get through the door.dont need to use numbered icons il figure that out myself.just try to make it linked to a region were the door is.
if that sounded confusing ill rephrase it in one sentance.
i need 9 spells ,each identical except with 1 number changed and if you get the right combo you open the door.also try to tell me how to randomize it?
thanks in advance.
~mr.staby
whos your daddy?

Level 7
Okay so let me see if I can peice together your ill explained request, you want the signpost to have several spells, that if used in the right order will open the door? if that is what you want go a variable that will be filled that is an array, with lets say 3 slots. Someone casts spell 1 and it goes into slot 1, then they cast spell 3 and it goes in 2 and then 3 goes in 2. After they finish all the ordering make it compare to see if the variable has the correct abilities stored in each part of the array. Then if they all check out make it open the door. If this is confusing pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.