• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Parasit Race Campain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Parasite Race Campaign

Hi Everyone, i made a Campain, and now i need some testers, dunno if this post is in the correct forum, if not, toss it were it belongs :grin:
So it is Complete in german at this time, i'm working on Translation, but english ist not my best language (you may see)

i uploaded the Campain, so feel free to download it and test ist ( I hope the Upload works)

Terrain: I'm working on it, but i is enough for testing
Units: Parasits are based on the Humans, I'm looking for more balance in the free play, Jonoks are terribly strong goota fix it as soon as the testers say what needed to be done.
Cinematics:I like my Cinematics, their nothing special, but remember, this is my first campain ever
Sounds: I'm working on custom Sound sets for the Heroes, but i got some copatibily (?) problems.
Music: Used WC III Orginal music so far, got some ideas to import some others at certain pionts.

Story: See yourself, i don't spoiler

If you find some bugs, feel also free to tell me, i will fix :wink:

Email: [email protected]
you see, I'm german, so if possible dont use that most complex english you got :)

I used some Models and Skins, I got from Hive, Thanks a lot to the makers of these, if I find your names i will get you listen in the credits!

so far so good, your Cora

Attachments

• Parasit.w3n
    3.6 MB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Level 12
I take it you mean ParasitE Race CampaiGn.

Ok, tested it and heres the result:

No one will probably play this as long it is on german, fix that and i might try it. Fix terrain, it looks like crap.

Will not speak more about this campaign untill you update it with english.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.