1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll is up! Vote for the best 4v4 melee maps!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have a new contest going on right now! Join the 11th Music Contest! You are to make a Cinematic modern sound-track for this contest, so come and compete with other people for fun.
    Dismiss Notice

Pandarian Hut (Shelter)

Submitted by Remixer
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
I was in need of some Pandarian models for a Panda builder for the custom game called Island Defense, but it turned out there were very few and the quality of them was very inconsistent or they were ripped from somewhere else.

What else would a handy modder, who tries to fill his empty life with useless fictional world content, do than pick up the not-even-so-dusty "Do it yourself - Models" -book and get to work?

And here we are:
Pandarian Hut (Shelter) model, made entirely from scratch by me. Using in-game textures, featuring birth, stand, stand work and death animations.

The desperate developer also provides humble people with necessary icons. Retrieve your icons for free!
Contents

Pandarian Hut (Shelter) (Model)

Pandarian Hut (Shelter) Icon (Icon)

1. Mister_Haudrauf

Mister_Haudrauf

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Why not link the Icon as an Asset and vice versa with the Icon? Just type the name of the Model or Icon.

2. Mr.Henci

Mr.Henci

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @Unregret this seems interesting, if @Remixer finishes the whole line, you could use this, rather than mine. This looks like much higher quallity.

3. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I hope you make more of these :)

4. Unregret

Unregret

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @Mr.Henci Certainly, re-textured Human farm is a little small and plain for Panadaren, according to people. Even though it's a big issue, I will make sure put this into good use. Thank you @Remixer. Please keep giving Pandaren some more love.

5. Lordlycan

Lordlycan

Resources:
    Resources:
    looks solid