• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Page's velocity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hi, my names Manu and i have a problem, 3 or 4 months ago, this site has a very good speed, charging the pages, like models or skins, but now is VERY SLOW, so i think that admini must delete some icons , models or skins, mayebe ones that nobody wants or the first ones, and it isnt my connection, i have 1 mb dsl for one computer

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Manukiller said:
hi, my names Manu and i have a problem, 3 or 4 months ago, this site has a very good speed, charging the pages, like models or skins, but now is VERY SLOW, so i think that admini must delete some icons , models or skins, mayebe ones that nobody wants or the first ones, and it isnt my connection, i have 1 mb dsl for one computer

Oh no not a topic like this again... Dude, we all are having the same trouble...

1) Its Darky's Site, moderators cannot delete stuff like that
2) Some old stuff might be usefull
3) We all know that the site is slow, but its not all the fault of many stuff submited.
4) No matter what conection you have, and like VGS said, try reducing the number of files displayed per page, if you try opening the Maps Section displaying ALL maps, you can wait about 5 minutes or more.
5) Moderators have been deleting some resources, but they cannot delete everything for the same reason of "1)".
6) Ah and i forgot, moderators always get a "omg you fagg moderator you deleted my resource" When they remove something. :roll:

Please dont bring up this topic again, and ifyou do, dont tell moderators what to do. -_-

-Rui

Level 12
Manukiller said:

That won't help speed that much though.

I think it is Darky being missing the main cause of slowness

Status
Not open for further replies.