• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Over The Time I Joined Ive Been Thinking Of A Map To Make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok since i started playing wc3 it was like oh..this is all wc3 is(melee(Roll Eyes)maps)?Then came first Td i was like f*** wow!then came up till now with all these maps ive played alot edited alot but now i want to make 1 so far its pretty sweet every item has an icon so far.So if a triggerer might want to look at this map it would help...alot lol.I need triggers later on but if any1 would help me with triggers once the terrain is complete it would help plz post i want this to be a nice kixk azz map!First 1 to post helping with triggers gets to trigger it and credit for makin the map also if he fails and doesnt do anything at all then the second person who responded will trigger the map if he fails the third person who responded gets to trigger and so forth,Also i must kno ur Wc3 Account name and u have to be in Azeroth server since thats where i am(or USEast there same)

Frozen Kingdom Rpg
Items=100%(Might add more as the game progresses)
Units=40%
Heros=8%
Terrain=0%
Trigger=5%(ive made the rez triggers and stat)

Level 3
Got little more complete since i posted most units are complete(might add more)sum trigger spells ahve been added most of tehm dont work...(need a triggerer who knos jass to make spells or just a triggerer who can make really kick azz sweet spells)all items have icons and items are complete an ok cinematic at start any1 who posts to AND HELPS will be givin credit if he fails to do his job then the second person who asks if they could help in the first persons field wil have a chance plz post!

Level 3
:D good thing u can but 1 problem i dont have msn :evil: also i need u to be in Azeroth sever and able to do jass spells since the guide i got helps me at no way in hell :? and this Verioxian is a frode so if u could help it would be :twisted: helpful :twisted:so if any1 couldcould post other than himthanks for posting by the wayso if u cant its ok but if sum1 can plz post it would help this maps gonna be great! :twisted:

Level 3
ah ok europe thats along way away from where i am lol:? anyway if hold ur tonges ive got sum1 who MIGHT be able to do the spells/triggers whatever but keep posting if u want to(more like i need u to so if he fails to respond to me whoever else responds can pick this up where he didnt start) at least tell me how to get spell triggers with raw code thing i cant do that at all!i need to find out how to do the raw code and dont tell me...go into editor click ability then click Rawcode in view Veraxion told me and yet 1 thing disturbs me click?left or right?click wat?the ability then sumthing?or just the ability and wait for it to work?so if any1 could tell me how to get raw code it would get the map going alot faster than it is now thank you! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.