• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] over 12 selected units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I dont think it is possible to select more then 12 units without some serious modifications... As i am no professional scripter i would have no clue on how to do it but yes it would be possible. Maybe try posting a request someone may have an idea about how to do it.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
It is imposiable to select more than 12 units at one period of time yet it is posiable to give orders to more than 12 at a time.

If you do find a bug to slect more than 12 at a time the game will probably give a fatle error because it wasnt desinged to select more than 12 units.

Though using jass you could probably create a method of decting if a player selcts more 12 units (once 12 units are selected it uses an aoe pick to make a group) and recordes the movement orders of the 12 units and relay them onto the rest of the units.

This method might not be good for micro majament or even easy use but it could help if your trying to move armies of multiple hundreds (which I dought).

Status
Not open for further replies.