• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Out of The Shadows - Review + Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello, I have bin working on this map for quite some time, and I now I feel like I can't fix more bugs myself, so I ask YOU if:
-You can give me a total report of the map (Critism)
-Report any bug(s) you found
-Tell me how you like the AI, and what could be done to improve it
-Anything you miss in the map (Stuff you would like to see in the map)

And help me deside what:
-Mod(s) should be avaible for the host to choose (I only have the Action mode for now)
-What the new Hero from the Swamp should be and what abilities he should be given (I have only added the Forest one (The Shaman) for now)

Also to test it on B-net because I can't host and dos' not know how it work with more than two (non-bot) players.

I hope you can help me out with this stuff, also plese do not report gramma in the map, I'm planing to redo all the text-stuff!

Thank you very much for any comment! And please do not rate the map, I can't use it to anything!

This map is not uploaded in the map section like the earlier version because of the missing Hero

Attachments

• Out of the Shadows 1756.w3x
    607.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.