• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Order of Triggers - Bribe's DDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm worried about the order triggers are resolved and variables are being overridden. I'm using Bribe's Damage Detection System.
In my simplified trigger, the damage is dealt 3 times.
Damage is dealt (I'll call initial damage), the trigger runs, the first iteration of the loop runs and ends with damage being dealt (first loop damage). Will the first loop damage resolve before the trigger moves on to the second loop? Thus losing the information of "DamageEventSource" and not properly healing it?

• Bloodletter
    • Events
      • Game - DamageEvent becomes Equal to 1.00
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • IsDamageMelee Equal to True
          • IsDamageRanged Equal to True
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer AArtifact_int_UG_loop) from 1 to 3, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Set life of DamageEventSource to ((Percentage life of DamageEventSource) + 15.00)%
          • Set VariableSet Temp_Point = (Position of DamageEventTarget)
          • Set VariableSet Temp_UG = (Units within 250.00 of Temp_Point matching ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of Player 1 (Red).) Equal to True)).)
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Temp_UG and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Cause DamageEventSource to damage (Picked unit), dealing 60.00 damage of attack type Normal and damage type Normal
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_Point)
          • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Temp_UG)

Status
Not open for further replies.