• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OrcWarlock.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well, This is my first skin ever. Its a Broken Draenei Farseer which i made from the Orc warlock file. I got very many tips from Mr.Goblin, And the Ring/thing stuff on the Tentacles is FrIkY's work. Many thanks to them! ^-^
Update: Shaded, And i gave him hoofs.

Keywords:
draenei, draenei farseer, broken draenei farseer, farseer, broken, dranai, broken, dranai
Contents

Broken Dranai Farseer (Texture)

Reviews
13:10, 16th Jul 2008 THE_END: Plain, but good. Nice job, let's see more! Werewulf: No, the bodies shading is totally screwed up, its not shaded its tinted. Fix the shading as it looks too horrible and undefined. Edit: Dan van Ohllus...

M

13:10, 16th Jul 2008
THE_END: Plain, but good. Nice job, let's see more!

Werewulf: No, the bodies shading is totally screwed up, its not shaded its tinted. Fix the shading as it looks too horrible and undefined.

Edit:
Dan van Ohllus
[Rejected]
No changes had been done.

Level 7
This is a great skin, even though I'm not surprised since you already showed me it before uploading it. :p
4.5/5 IMO.

Level 10
Mr.Goblin just gave you tips ?
It looks like its made by him ^^ 4/5
And the Screenshot doesn't work like on Mr.Goblins Uploades....
You realy made this ?

Yepp, I made the skin but Mr.Goblin made the screenshot for me, I cant take screen shots for some reason, My prt sc button dosnt work, then he sended the screeny 2 me, Thats why it dont work. And then uploaded it for me because i dont have photobuvket :) ^-^

Level 15
THIS IS THE MOST GOD-AWFUL, HIDEOUS SKIN I HAVE EVER SEEN THAT IS JUST A PURE RECOLOUR OF A GAY BLIZZARD MODEL.

MORE TO THE POINT, IT KICKS TOTAL ASS, IS NOT JUST A RECOLOR, AND SHOULD BE GIVEN A 5/5. Although the tentacles on his face are a bit 'iffy' in my opinion...

IF YOU DO NOT GIVE HIM A 5/5, I'LL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND OWN YOU.

THIS IS THE MOST GOD-AWFUL, HIDEOUS SKIN I HAVE EVER SEEN THAT IS JUST A PURE RECOLOUR OF A GAY BLIZZARD MODEL.

MORE TO THE POINT, IT KICKS TOTAL ASS, IS NOT JUST A RECOLOR, AND SHOULD BE GIVEN A 5/5. Although the tentacles on his face are a bit 'iffy' in my opinion...

IF YOU DO NOT GIVE HIM A 5/5, I'LL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND OWN YOU.

First of all, that made no sense. Second of all, avoid Caps. Thirdly, do not threaten us.

Level 15
It is called sarcasm. The first paragraph 'suggests' that I dislike it, while the second contradicts it by saying it's awesome. I agree with the second statement.

Level 9
W-O-W this is amazing for a first time WAY better than my first i think the unwrap is just bad becouse this unwrap looks amazing but on the model its pretty weak anyway great skin try some other models that arent so ... badly wraped in other words not illadin. anyway gj

P.S. what is your avatar a pig? anyway its funny.

Level 10
W-O-W this is amazing for a first time WAY better than my first i think the unwrap is just bad becouse this unwrap looks amazing but on the model its pretty weak anyway great skin try some other models that arent so ... badly wraped in other words not illadin. anyway gj

P.S. what is your avatar a pig? anyway its funny.

Yeees, And i got another Skin, i just updated this one. :p