• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orcish Berserker Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello, there!
I need someone to edit supertoinkz' Orcish Berserker model.
I need the left axe to be changed into a sharp medieval shield with the bandit's shield texture.
Something like this:
90.png

Here's the model:
Berserker
models_8577_screenshot_tnb.jpg

And here is Supertoinkz' permission:
232335-albums7142-picture80761.jpg

Thanks!

Level 21
I need the left axe to be changed into a sharp medieval shield with the bandit's shield texture.
I tried the bandit's shield texture, but it didn't look good, because that texture is meant for a round shield. Some other wooden textures look better on a shield shaped like you requested. It could use the bandit's texture, but without those metal edges.
attachment.php

Attachments

• OrcishBerserker.png
    OrcishBerserker.png
    197 KB · Views: 269
Level 10
I tried the bandit's shield texture, but it didn't look good, because that texture is meant for a round shield. Some other wooden textures look better on a shield shaped like you requested. It could use the bandit's texture, but without those metal edges.
attachment.php

This is good. Can you provide the download link?
And does it work properly? Any problems, maybe?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I believe you, but how are we to know that "Gwafu" is actually "supertoinkz"? Just curious.

Also, thanks for this thread; I had no idea that cool model existed. Reminds me I still have to go through the Resource section(s) for those 2 years I was gone...

Level 10
I believe you, but how are we to know that "Gwafu" is actually "supertoinkz"? Just curious.

Also, thanks for this thread; I had no idea that cool model existed. Reminds me I still have to go through the Resource section(s) for those 2 years I was gone...

Gwafu
Check his profile picture. It spells out "Gwafu" real fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.