• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OrcHuntress (better glow)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
the OrcHuntress of darklord_avalon with a modification of the glow size and position
(larger and upper glow to make it more visible and to prevent it to go under the ground)
Original model : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/1537/
thanks to the creator

Skin correct path :Textures\OrcHuntress.blp
glowmo10.jpg
Contents

OrcHuntress (better glow) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: You were not allow to resubmit, because you haven't get permission.

M

General Frank: You were not allow to resubmit, because you haven't get permission.

Level 9
Well, the creator has not came on the hive since Oct 26, 2005
it will be a little difficult to ask to him...
(you should add in the upload form a checkbox "allow everybody to modify", it could be usefull)

And i've not really modify the model, i've just correct the glow witch was going under the ground during some animations.

Don't approve if you don't want to, as you wish, but i don't think that fix a bug is a violation of his intellectual property
(and i don't try to pick him the credit of the model by the way)