• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OrcCursor.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
There is not a lot of cursors out in the hive so i made one to add to like the other five or six. Its a demonic cursor so if you wanted to make like a demon campiagn or something idk. So any way this is my cursor, hope you like it.

Keywords:
Fel, demonic, cursor.
Contents

Fel' Orc/ Demonic cursor!!! (Texture)

Reviews
22:14, 16th Sep 2011 shiiK: This is plain recolour, please have a look at the rules you so blissfully ignored upon submitting this resource, they exist for a reason. As for how you can do it without recolouring; that's simple, you paint a Fel Orc hand.

M

22:14, 16th Sep 2011
shiiK: This is plain recolour, please have a look at the rules you so blissfully ignored upon submitting this resource, they exist for a reason. As for how you can do it without recolouring; that's simple, you paint a Fel Orc hand.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
ehm, this is recolor...
i see you're a newbie, you may look at some tutorials here. Hope ill see freehand work from you soon :p
also, i may be wrong, this may not be recolor, but making freehand over an original skin with diffirent color counts not as freehand :S

Would you please tell me the visual difference between a Fel Orc and an ordinary Orc? Hmmm, I guess it's the color.. and... ummm. That's it. This is the type of cursor that can't be anything else but a recolor. What else do you expect?