• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Warz V4.1 (Beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Orc Warz

Team
Author: SunTzu7387
Map Testers: Charles And Bleveboom

Current Stage of map: Beta

Map Information:
Category: Other
Tileset: Lordaeron Summer
Dimensions: 64x64
Playable Area: 52x52
Recommended Players: 2-12

***Note that in the following images the minimap has a picture in it. Please Disreguard this because in this download there is no minimap pic it is the actual map like it should be (I just did that for epicwar.com)

94720.jpg

MeteorShower.jpg

SoulBurnSpell.jpg

CustomShadowHunter.jpg

Doodadfeatures.jpg

StampedeBoarHunters.jpg

MapInitialization.jpg

Moredoodads.jpg

MoreSpells-1.jpg

OrcBase.jpg

FightScene.jpg

Concept of the map and mechanics:
This is a map has some aspects of 12 Way Grunt Wars (the map style). There are 5 researchable units and upgrades for those units go up to level 25. The object of the game is to destroy the other player’s Orc Warlord and to defend your own. Creeps spawn in the center of the map every 310 seconds and you can get ALOT of gold from them. With every kill of units or hero’s you get gold. There are Repick (just type –repick), Random (just type –random), and all random mode (just type –ar). There are 24 different items that you can buy for the hero’s. The hero’s max level is 50, all ability's have 5 skill levels, ultimate has 2 skills levels (some of the custom ones are set at three), Attribute bonus has 25 skill levels. I have many custom spells and custom skins in my map to make gameplay more exciting.

AI: I made the AI work (upgrade, have hero’s, attack, and cast spells). I suggest in slot one (player one force one) if you fight 1v1, 1v2, or 1v3 against AI because they will attack your base (if thier hero is alive and if they are not fighting the creeps) which makes gameplay alot more fun and challenging.

Heroes...24 which are:
Fel Orc Warrior Beast, Lord of The Sea, Orc War chief, Gul’dan, Pumba, Raider Champion, Space Orc, Big Bad Ogre, Rat King, Skeletal Grunt, Skeletal Orc Champion, Great Warlock’s Son, Timmay!, Lord Centaur, Orc Commander, Tauren Overlord, Tauren Chieftian, Shadow Hunter, Blademaster of The Blackrock Clan, Grom Hellscream, Grom Hellscream (Possessed), Overlord, and Grunt Nerd.

Insparations: Bleveboom (who helped give me the idea,) Footman Frenzy, and 12 Way Grunt Wars

Credits For Custom Skins And Spells:
Black_Stan, Cyberkid, Dionesiist, emjlr3, Estar, Frostwolf, General Frank, Hell_Knight, inico, Kitabatake, Lord_T, Muoteck, Pyramidhe@d, shockwave, And xXMephistoXx

Attachments

• Orc Warz V4.5.w3x
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.