• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Orc Spearthrower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Yeah could someone make an orc that throws spears? One that actully looks like a regular orc, not some weird thing with tons of armor and stuff. I've searched and there's none.

Thanks.

Yeah could someone make an orc that throws spears? One that actully looks like a regular orc, not some weird thing with tons of armor and stuff. I've searched and there's none.

Thanks.

Have you a valid reason why people should listen to your plea ? If yes give us those reasons and strength them with some screenshots.
I could do that. I always wanted to make a orc spear thrower too. Wait some days and it's ready.

Level 5
wow xell khaar u should consider urself extremely lucky if frank makes this for u (altho it seems he's making it for himslef) he has made fantastic or models in the past but wow im curious to c what he comes up with (if he makes it)

Level 5
yes i agree i wish i could model then i would be happy :)
may i ask u a question frank when did u start to model?

Level 12
Never thought if a spear model unit, that would be a cool unit... Even if you mimic warcraft: orcs & humans, they had orc spear throwers... Great idea!

Level 4
wow awesome model, but hair looks kinda weird, theyre like horns XD.
Overall its a great unit +rep ^^

Level 1
Wow sweet that looks really good! Sorry for not posting my reasons for wanting it, I didn't know that was required, but I am making a remake of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans and I needed an orc spearthrower. I have a video on youtube of it, but this was a very long long time ago and it's progressed a lot since then, I'll post the link.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VmstI0xxmSU

This was a very early version of the first level.

Anyway, I also need other Warcraft I related models, a human crossbowman is probably what I need the most. Anything else would be wonderful too.

Last edited:
Level 12
Is it just me, or is most orc model(warrior looking greensih warriors) have pretty much the same horns?(short,black and looks curled back) Also great model frank

Level 7
I know that the hair is from the hidden ranged Fel orc grunt axe thrower, I've never been a fan of it, I'd rather the Raider tusks, but it looks really nice, and useful. I found a skin for the assassin of an orc somewhere, don't remember where, but I think this one probably serves a better purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.