• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc mutant

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Name: The Ticent.

Nick Name: Orc Mutant

Closest D.N.A set: Orc And murloc.

Favorite Terrain: Dark Swampy Forests.

Average Max Age: 72

Favorite Food(s): Owl, Fish, and Lizzards.

Hunts in groups of: 3 - 5.

Average amount of babies: They can have up to four at atime.
90% Born are males, 10% Born Females.

Multiplying: Since females are rare to find, male ticents have poison in there claws to infect another creature. Any creature can be infected But only two the ticents can breed with and thoughs would be the.. Orcs and Murloc, so it is very rare to find a different brand.

Heat Sensor: The Ticents useally use there heat sensors to hunt but they also use them to trick hunters in to false since of security by keeping there eyes closed so they can trick the hunters in to thinking
they cant see them. So they wait intill the attack gets close enough and the ticent attacks.

Also Thanks To The_end and werewulf for giving suggestions and helping me out when i needed it.

Keywords:
orc, mutant, ghoul, creep, creeper
Contents

Orc mutant (Texture)

Reviews
Werewulf: Far better, the issues is I see a lack of depth, you may have added texture but it lacks depth and overall shading, look back at the example i showed you and see how the face lifts out due to depth, refer to that. EDIT: now that I see...

M

Werewulf: Far better, the issues is I see a lack of depth, you may have added texture but it lacks depth and overall shading, look back at the example i showed you and see how the face lifts out due to depth, refer to that.

EDIT: now that I see, looks like you used the burn tool, a BAD no no, do not use the burn tool, I highly suggest you get more crits on the texture in the forum then post it the texture/skin section. I see much more improvement but there are still quality errors. Remember to keep people alerted of your thread, and only that thread, do not make more on the same issue.
As i said, you arnt getting worse, you have improved ALOT, just need more.

Level 5
that preview of the skin is HILARIOUS! it looks like a goblin with short black hair and wings, that just so happens to be pooping a rock