• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Commander model edit (adding a shield)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey there.

I'm making an ORPG and I need a good orc tank model for it. I found a great orc model on hive (Orc Commander) but he has 2 maces. So my request is if someone would like to edit it and add a shield.
I got the required permission to ask for a model change from the maker of the Orc Commander model so that's not a deal.:D

Shield: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/orc_rampager-48291/

I would like this shield to be added to the Orc Commander model but then a bit bigger. It doesn't matter for me if this would be in the left or right hand but the shield has to be pretty big. As big (compared to the orc) as in the attached paint art:D

Is there anyone that would like to do this?
+rep

Teun

ps: the animations can still stay the same ofc.

Attachments

• sdsdsd.jpg
    sdsdsd.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 154
Level 19
Well I gave it a try, came out pretty good.

Oh gawd! That looks very nice!
It's nearly perfect just one little bug with it. That's when he attacks, the shield is doing weird and going through his arm. Can that be changed or do I have to find a good animator for that?
Anyways, thanks alot and you surely deserve +rep, and to avoid misscommunication; I'm deffo going to use this!:D

Edit: Can't rep you:(
"must spread around rep first:S"

Someone rep him for me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.