• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc base and some questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
hi, im making a RPG map and would like any one to make a nice orc main base. im not that skilled that i know how it shuld look like=P so please help me. and one question: iv seen some people telling how to make a smoother river by decreasing the cliff level and place some deep/shallow water and then increase the cliff lvl agan then using the lowering tool to get down to the water lvl, iv tryed this but it wont work=( any suggestions?

Level 4
I am not a good terrainer, but i think i can help, please tell me what region it shall be, and i can maybe help you...

Only maybe...

Level 9
To your first question about an orc base, I could do that if I weren't so lazy.

To your second question, start a map with shallow/deep water, and use the Raise Tool to raise the ground and make yourself a nice river.

**EDIT**

Here's a picture of a half-assed chaos orc base I once made. Almost only the gate that's worth showing since everything else is empty. :p

Attachments

• chaosbase.JPG
    chaosbase.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 137
Level 9
I'm afraid I'm way too lazy to really do it. I would gladly, but it would probably end half way or so, just the kind of terrainer I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.