• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Archer

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Since I never found a decent model on the mpq to use as orc archer, I started searching for a model in my pc, I found a very bugged attemp of having a grunt with archer animations. So, I fixed it, and, inspirated on the War of the Rings' Uruk Hai Archer, I had the idea of ading a forest troll head, and reskining his body.

Give me credits if you use it on your map.
You are free to modificate this model as you wish to fit with your necessities.
Contents

Orc Archer (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 19th of September, 2007 Approval status: Non-approved Rating: None Notices: [-] The model has a flawed death animation: it "pops back up" when destroyed. [-] The model has no camera or portrait. Please add one. [-] Please remane...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 19th of September, 2007
Approval status: Non-approved
Rating: None

Notices:
[-] The model has a flawed death animation: it "pops back up" when destroyed.
[-] The model has no camera or portrait. Please add one.
[-] Please remane the model to something other than "Grunt".

General Frank: This model is too simply made and does not reach the THW's standards of modelling.
(Ignored)

Level 2
This model could do with some improvements. The animations are very well done and the body is great. The head needs replacing though.