• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

One Piece Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi I'm making a hero-defence map with the characters of the anime/manga One Piece.

The map is 76% done and I need models and animations to complete it.

Please,can someone help me????

Level 6
There's a button on your keyboard called PrtScrn. Press it with your map up and it automatically takes a picture. Go into a program like paint or something and paste and save. Also in the warcraft 3 files the picture is saved as a TGA file. But unless you can open it, you're better off doing the pasting into another program.

Level 2
One Piece is about the story of a young man that he wants to become the pirates' king. So he creates a fleet and leave for the sea to find the treasure hidden by Gold Roger the best pirate in the world....
This is the story in main lines

opmd4.png

These are in order: Nico Robin,Usop,Chopper,Zoro,Rufy,Nami,Sanji This is the fleet of the main character

I haven't screenshoots of my map so i'll try to explain its genre. It's a hero defense map like naruto 3rd shinobi wars by DreamRaider. I took his map like base because it is very beatiful and it's well known. I added heroes,abilities,triggers and decorations but i have no models and animations to make my map perfect. So i asked your help. Can you help me???

Level 2
If i have no map why i would have asked you the models.
i asked you the models because i have the map

And Monkey D. can you send me your models of zorro and rufy please?????

Level 2
These are various screenshoots of my map.
Do you believe now its existence???
And can someone help me with the models and animations???

Attachments

• Immagine.jpg
    Immagine.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 5,180
  • Immagine2.jpg
    Immagine2.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,282
Level 2
Yes i told you that i took the map of 3rd shinobi wars like base but i added heroes,abilities,triggers and i modified some parts of the scenary. I only need the models and the animations to complete my map.

Level 6
First, I'm not a modeler or animator.
Second, I like to personally go through anime requests and see how well done they are.
Third, I only see the taking of another idea and making it into a quick cash in of another map since I saw no terrian differences between yours and 3rd shinobi wars. And it isn't like I can compare triggers and units. I'm looking for orignalty here. But we all have to start somewhere.

Level 2
I see. Now I'm modifing the map a lot and when i finish it can you or someone else help me with the models??? Please, I want to make this map with all my hearth.

Level 5
Guys, stop being asses. He wants to try to make a decent One Piece map, let him. That being said, their attacks are so out there, you'll probably end up with substandard characters. The world is also huge, so you can make the map maybe one island in size, unless it's a campaign.

Level 2
Codexx can you help me with the models and animations please??? I have only to finish 4 pg then the map is complete.

Level 2
Ok I start to describe the characters i need the i'll add some screenshoot of my map.

The first character i need is Rufy the main hero of this anime/manga.
I need the model and the moves i made that required animations are his trasformation in a balloon that stun all the enemies around him like the rotation of neji if you known it and the spinning of his arms behind his back in the casting time of his ultimate.
P.S. Rufy is made by gum

The balloon attack is without water

Attachments

• Luffy.gif
    Luffy.gif
    18.5 KB · Views: 3,294
  • 03022008070-compresso.jpg
    03022008070-compresso.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 690
  • 03022008071-compresso.jpg
    03022008071-compresso.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 565
  • 03022008072-compresso.jpg
    03022008072-compresso.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 433
  • 122_2.jpg
    122_2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 452
Level 2
You asked me to post descriptions of characters i need and screenshots of my map. I did it and now someone can help me????

Level 8
Don't dis One Piece man. It's alot better now that 4Kids isn't dubbing it anymore. Anyway, if I knew how to model or animate I would totally make models for you.

Here's some more pictures:

Luffy

Luffy - Gear Second
Where his attacks are so fast they can't be seen.
_ADC-Elites__One_Piece_273__8BD8-2.jpg

Zoro

Santoryuu Fighting Stance
Zoro's basic fighting stance.
Zorro%20toei%202_jpg.jpg

Deadly Nine-sword Style: Asura
An illusion of four more arms and two more heads each using another sword.
zorosasuratechniquebydech2.jpg

And you listed only the first seven crew members, don't forget Franky.
180px-Franky_1.jpg

Level 2
I posted all you need to start to create the main character Rufy/Luffy so please help me... Then i'll post descriptions of the other characters i need..

Level 5
"No one has made one piece models before"

Rawr its ken-sama XD. Anyway, there are a good amount of one piece models out there if you look. I know Aw has a zolo/zoro model that they removed from newer versions, and there was a OP AoS/hero defense that was made a year or two ago. I can put a link to the map if you want to see it but I don't know who made it (foreign ><) or the models, so you're out of luck there.

Level 2
Yes thx Oziris help me with terrain..
And Rvsoldier can you put the link of the map that you said???

Level 7
ok heres some advice because i see you are new

1.forget custom models at the beginning, just worry about the terrain, gameplay, missions, balancing, and triggers

2. once the above things are done then post a project description in the map developement section with screenshots of your map in action

3.now that people see your map they will criticize up a storm. thats when you really prove yourself, show that your map is really worth their time and people will help you

-sincerely
KbM

P.S. GL

Level 2
Ok i'll do it..
But now i must go to the basket training so i'll send it to you tomorrow, ok???

Level 2
Sorry for the delay but my computer didn't work.. Well this is my map you can modify all the terrain and add all things based on One Piece anime/manga you want but don't modify the abilities, the units, the regions, the triggers and the other things please...
I added you reputation and when the map will be finished i'll give you a very big honour...
If you are a modeller please help me with the models too and i'll give you a very big big big big honour....

Attachments

• One Piece v 1.0.0.w3x
    460.5 KB · Views: 125
Level 7
Sorry for the delay but my computer didn't work.. Well this is my map you can modify all the terrain and add all things based on One Piece anime/manga you want but don't modify the abilities, the units, the regions, the triggers and the other things please...
I added you reputation and when the map will be finished i'll give you a very big honour...
If you are a modeller please help me with the models too and i'll give you a very big big big big honour....
whenever i try to put skins in it say critical error can you post the old map before you edited ill copy all the stats over

Level 5
Look, I'd love to help you, but I have no modeling or animating skills, nor programs to even make a crappy attempt. I can probably make textures in Photoshop if you need them, but I have no clue how to lay them out or anything for skins. If I had the ability to, I'd help in a heartbeat. Hell, I could make one for every Strawhat and every Villain up through Thriller Bark if I could.

But sorry, my help ends at defending One Piece and maybe helping you with triggers.

Level 2
Oziris i sent you my map, i added you reputation and i'll give you big honor but make me a new terrain and doodads based on the anime/manga one piece in the map i sent you..
If you want to help me please answer me when you came online and if you are a modeller please help me with the creation of the models too...

Level 4
u are a map stealer!! u stealed this map its the same terrain the same shops ... naruto shinobi wars -.- STEALER!!!

Level 17
u are a map stealer!! u stealed this map its the same terrain the same shops ... naruto shinobi wars -.- STEALER!!!

Forma said:
Yes i told you that i took the map of 3rd shinobi wars like base but i added heroes,abilities,triggers and i modified some parts of the scenary. I only need the models and the animations to complete my map.

When people learn to read whole posts then it'll be all the better for us all...

Level 2
I stole only the terrain from 3rd shinobi wars because i'm bad at creating terrain so i took it because it's great, and instead as regards the items i must create them yet. Those in the map aren't the items that i'll use in my complete map.. And an other thing: can some1 help me with this models please???

Status
Not open for further replies.