• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

On what realm does this clan play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
We would be glad for you to join us provided you pass our inspections and tests, please state that you desire to join in a different thread in the relavent location, state the time you can play and talk to us about it and we will do our best to work with you on your initiation.

Level 6
uhh... tests... that sounds hard ;) I prefer to describe myself: In the B-Net I play Battle for Middle Earth, Helms Deep, CastleXCastle (very funny), Warhammer TD, Wintermaul (over 30 different versions), Night of The Dead (in the past), Enfo, WoW... for example... I like the very exlusive fun-maps. I didn't start playing real WC3-TFT. But if u want to play, I am going to train ;)

Level 14
Nope, you gotta pass initiation rituals forst, we all did. I tried CastleX once but it was too buggy and the creator did not want any help, did it get better? Never play Night of the dead (to my knowledge), might want to. I have a good idea, we could all play Dracula: Undead Rising. That game is fun, but then everyone leaves, so if we play it together there are no leavers :)

Level 6
Dracula: Undead Rising...hmm... interesting don't know that map...
NotD is like Resident Evil but you get experience and you can save your stats for the next match. But I stopped playing it long long time ago...
CastleXCastle ... there are many maps... some are good and some are bad... well I can search in my map-folder for the best-one that I have ;)

btw LEAVER sux !!! :D

Level 21
i can feild this one, u cant add that extenstion because the admin has banned adding that file to the forum by whatever user group your are in, it similar here too, for example i cannot add files larger than 1mb which is fustrating because u will never see my web

Level 6
A link for Battle-Ship DL... I have played it, but it is not funny with leavers... 2vs4... very fair ;) I like the earlier versions more than the new one :)

Level 14
1.53 was good, 2.11 was still good despite some problems. The newest is unprotected, so now I will consent to help people fix some of the bugs. in 2.12 the traders were too heavily nered for my liking. Silversun and I are currently working on something similar to Battleships, I will show you guys later.

Level 6
still with ships ?! or do you "copy" the gameplay and we play with tanks ;)
I think the map of battleship is too small and too few units. We need a bigger battlefield ! :)

Level 6
Well... ok... I play with friends, but I will be there :) But at 7pm I have to go ;) I'm looking forward to our meeting!

edit:

hmm... I live at the GMT+ 01:00 - zone now it is 19.10... sorry have to go... maybe I play at night

Status
Not open for further replies.