• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BNet acc's, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The warcraft section here seems kinda dead, come on people lets get some general warcraft bla bla going, anything, come on, dont be shy :p

Sooo, what realms are you people playing on and what are your nicks, what clans are you in? etc...

Me...

Name: ragingspeedhorn @ all 4 realms
Clan: CBS @ Northrend, 13s @ Lordareon
Ladder player: Nope, not a ladder player but used to play a little bit long ago...

Level 5
Darkdraak on northrend and Azeroth and Draakdark on lordaeron, no account on kalimdor.
Clan WCM at azeroth, no ladder player.

Level 6
teza89/darknessbe4u on lorderon
teza89 on azeroth
teza89 on northerend
mostly play on lorderon
though i usually go over my friends place to play live ( Halo 2 while we wait for Halo 3 )
and i play C&C Renegade (teza89)
i know i shouldn't put all this in because it's for bnet
but i am high on Coke (helps you play) lol
and helps you stay up all night which i have done for the past week lol!

Level 12
Honestly I do not even rememebr all of the handles I have. I believe the only two I use are Northrend and America West (?), probably Luirru, Malufa, 40k_Luirru, 40k_Malufa, Falusha and I do not remember any others.

Status
Not open for further replies.