• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Omnislash

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Omnislash
Omnislash
Omnislash
Omnislash
OmnislashOmnislasOmnislashOmnislashOmnislashOmnislashOmnislashOmnislashOmnislashOmnislashOmnislashv
Contents

Omnislash (Map)

I had a rather speedy once-over of your code, here are a few notes:
- Spells need a proper configuration, see how other approved spells do this
- Your function names need to be unique (considering that these are JASS functions) as such I suggest adding a prefix like "OM_" to them to keep them unique
- There's no importing instructions for the spell
- You utilise a globals block, that makes this spell vJASS as it will not compile in the vanilla world editor
- changing the colour of units is not recommended (or should at least be optional) considering that the caster may not have 255 255 255 colour values
- Your indentation is very lacking, the code is much harder to read when you fail to indent code properly
- Your map needs a version number
- Your folder name should match your spell
- Your trigger names should match your spell
- Triggers unrelated to the functioning of your spell should be in a separate trigger folder as they do not need to be imported
- Commenting your code can also make it much easier to understand
- List requirements in your trigger (e.g. requires DistanceXY2D

For the above stated reasons I'm setting this resource to needs fix - please update accordingly