• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Olympus

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is simply a 1v1 map where the ancient Greek gods combat Sylvanas... not personally but you need to make minions and attack and defend. I used some custom skins i got from the hives workshop... this is my first map and i would like to be judged not too hard but if you find any bugs or something you like to be improved just tell me and i will try to check it as many times possible and i will try to improve.

-change log-
v1.0
uploaded the map.

v1.1
updated the map, nerfed the gods, fixed some bugs...

---------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to:

Models:
Sin'dorei300
67chrome
inico
Frankster
Ultimata

terraining:
mostly by Blizzard but i did a bit myself

and i would also like to thank my brother (who doesnt has an account) for helping me test the map for bugs and supporting me while developping.

Keywords:
gods, sylvanas, zeus, poseidon, athena, hermes, dyonisus, undead, Olympus, ares, Aphrodite, apollo, Artemis, hades
Contents

Olympus (Map)

Reviews
10:16, 11th Jun 2013 Orcnet:

M

10:16, 11th Jun 2013
Orcnet:
Orcnet;2358527 said:
The map is too simple and has overpowered heroes, melee mechanics is useless I can just send of my 4 poseable heroes directly to the enemy base and use the villager hero as a tank(because of imbalance Evasion the enemy overpowered hero can't attack that hero and tries to flee), no change with the terrain just a redo of the blizzard's map, you can work your map here: at the Map Development thread right now its not worthy to be accepted.

Level 30
The map is too simple and has overpowered heroes, melee mechanics is useless I can just send of my 4 poseable heroes directly to the enemy base and use the villager hero as a tank(because of imbalance Evasion the enemy overpowered hero can't attack that hero and tries to flee), no change with the terrain just a redo of the blizzard's map, you can work your map here: at the Map Development thread right now its not worthy to be accepted.