• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Olimpium's introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ladies'n Gentlemen,
I didn't notice that there was somewhere i could perform any introduction.
I have been on Hive since 2010 ending, so i should have introduced myself before.
But I do it now.
Because I didn't know that I could do it before.

If you don't know me it's naturally normal, because I'm not truly active.
Indeed, I'm not able (for the moment) to do a right work (for Warcraft III ressources). I tried to create some icons, but the result is frankly disappointing ; modeling and creating skins doesn't interest me ; and my triggers are full of leaks.
In order to do a better job, I read tutorials on Hive, but the problem is that there is so many tutorials that I often get lost searching what I need reading some things that are not useful for me for the moment.

I like creating icons (with Gimp), mapping and triggering.
I think I should go on the forums in order to meet some persons who are able to help me but I don't know what to say...
I don't know what to do, and where I should begin, so if someone is able to help me, I would be grateful towards him or her.

What can I say more...?
I think I said all...

So thank you, and see you.
Ask if more informations are needed.

PS : If I did some english mistakes, please correct them in order to perform my English. I would be grateful too towards the ones who corrects my mistakes !
RE-Thank you and see you !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.