• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

O Hai!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I registered because I think I might submit something to the maps area soon, and also because it would be nice to get feedback or ideas from other people registered here.

I've been just toying with the editor for years until I learned how to host, so then I started to make games that people would actually like. I usually make maps that are like footies, and I've made the maps Marine Warfare and Space Farmers with a friend. The games really didn't catch on, but people did like them. My current game now, Ultimate Tug of War, a game very much like Footies, but with at twist, is probably my best map. I'm continuing to make it better and have gotten a couple friends "just so they would know when I host it."

Level 7
Welcome to the hive anderf! Its great to have another map-maker on here, im too lazy to make one. Anyway, Id like to see your maps when you're done with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.