• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Not exactly brand new >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
And I have a few posts under my belt, but I never really got into the community before :D

something I'd like to try doing since you all seem like a really happy bunch. :wink:

So 'ello all :grin:

The name's Andrew, Andy, Zaeden, Zae, anything ya' wanna call me. =]
I'm pretty young, I started playing Warcraft III and making maps when I was just 11. I'm a bit older now. I played both Warcraft games before that as well. It's been a while since then. :eekani:

I enjoy running, paintball, WoW and Console and Computer FPSes. =]
Map making used to be a passion of mine, but finding people to play your maps now is far from a commodity :(
:hohum: Dota.

I'm eagerly waiting Starcraft II, but until then, I'll be trolling around :)con:) and would love to meet'cha all! :smile:

Level 7
LOL!!!! Dude you are like so many months late! Hah no wonder noone posted here :p. Of course I is no expection I wouldve posted a thread here earlier but this wasn't made yet rofl! :grin:

I don't know why am gonna say this but ... Welcome to the Hive lmao. :xxd:

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

Greetings Zaeden. Join Date: 08-03-2005? Wow: you HAVE been around the block a time or two! The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders of all skill levels among its users. Veteran members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include:Searching the site using the above link always helps, you can learn a lot that way: just reading and learning is usually the best place to start, especially if one feels overwhelmed.

Likewise, the tutorials can really teach ALL of us a thing or two.

The chat room is cool: lots of people can answer questions there.
  • A few other tips that might help too:
    • Always search first! Did I already mention THAT? :grin:
    • When creating a new thread, make the title VERY specific: so the site's search engine (and we users) can easily understand just what the thread contains.
    • Post your new threads in the proper forum: read the descriptions of each one so that you know what to post there.
    • If all else fails, just send me a private message! I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.