• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Non-gay version of Arthas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
He is looking better now, but now his pupils are looking down, you want them centered. I suggest you just clean up the texture as it looks rather blotchy and blurry. I also suggest you take the pinkish tone in his lips down, that should help.
As for rouy, im sick of reporting your posts, as nothing seems to be done and I have the ablity to neg rep, I'm doing so, stop spamming peoples work when they obviously want some form of USEFUL critism.

Lol, he looks like he as high as hell. Make him look less like a child molester by slightly brightening the face and closing the eyes a little, looks like someone is holding his eyelids way too far open. And his nose looks like that of a goblin, the shading, or lack there of, that you have on it makes it look super pointy and like its stickin way down.

Level 4
hmmm maybe go with something more...errr...human?

Like this maybe:
arthasjz9.png

Level 4
I think you only need to focus on the eyes,
actually, his lip is a little pointly,
but that's it.

Level 4
Looks nothing like Arthas...but...

His armor is badass.

I agree with the previous statements of try a bit of blonde, but don't overdo it.

Status
Not open for further replies.