• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NO.ob in area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
1- how i make upgrade to heroe...like ''sword mastery'' adds +5 damage and increase attack speed by 3% i dont want see in windown the ability and dont want see +5 after the heroe damage
2-Doing a Blood warrior....i need to know how i make this skills..''active/deactive sacrifice'' adds +5,10,15,20,25 damage but will lose 10 hp with each hit.
Soory for my poor english >_<

Level 11
Well... Use my Defend Template for your Sacrifice spell. Seach it between my spells. Change the bonus ability the bonus damage one.

For your second ability, add two item abilities (one for bonus damage and one for bonus attack speed) when:

Event - Hero Learns an Ability
Conditions - Ability Being learn equal to (YourAbility)

~Daelin

Level 3
Daelin said:
Well... Use my Defend Template for your Sacrifice spell. Seach it between my spells. Change the bonus ability the bonus damage one.

For your second ability, add two item abilities (one for bonus damage and one for bonus attack speed) when:

Event - Hero Learns an Ability
Conditions - Ability Being learn equal to (YourAbility)

~Daelin

i dont really understando what u saying...im still noob in map making (obs: i took some long time to answer but... xD) could you explain me better?

Level 11
He mentioned just ADDING the damage. Practically you would have to detect when an unit is issued an order and order being issued equal to defend/undefend. If it is defend, then you check the current level for the ability and you add the proper item ability (in your case, +damage). When it is undefended you remove the ability.

Of course, you have to base your sacrifice off defend. And moreover, you will have to use yet another trigger which activates when an unit defends, and the trigger checks everytime the unit attacks and damages it. However, when you deactivate the defend, the trigger must be turned off as well. And of course, the trigger must be initially off. Clear enough with sacrifice?

~Daelin

Level 3
KF7_Avenger said:
Daelin said:
He mentioned just ADDING the damage. Practically you would have to detect when an unit is issued an order and order being issued equal to defend/undefend. If it is defend, then you check the current level for the ability and you add the proper item ability (in your case, +damage). When it is undefended you remove the ability.

Of course, you have to base your sacrifice off defend. And moreover, you will have to use yet another trigger which activates when an unit defends, and the trigger checks everytime the unit attacks and damages it. However, when you deactivate the defend, the trigger must be turned off as well. And of course, the trigger must be initially off. Clear enough with sacrifice?

~Daelin

lol......im not having problem with sacrifice...im having problem with sword mastery.... :shock:
i mean...now i want that the icon appears, and now i prefered ''sword mastery'' with bonus damage ( from command aura) and bonus attack speed. Still i cant make both work..when 1 works the other doesnt. >_<

Sorry for making you waste your time...i finally made it =] .

Status
Not open for further replies.