• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nintendota v 4.07

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: ap0calypse
Did you every played on SNES, N64, Wii, Game Boy, or Project64? An did u ever played in the Warcraft 3 or Defend od the Ancients? What will you do, if somebody combine these games? I will tell you: Play on Nintendota 4.03! This game is an Aeon of Strife game, which means u choose 1 hero, and with the help of the creeps, destroy the enemy creeps, and the enemy's base (in this game Dark Matter and Toadstool Castle)
In this game aviliable 24 characters: Super Mario, Luigi, Sonic, Samus Aran, Ness, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Zero, Pikachu, Master Chief, Raichu (evolve from Pikachu), Young Link, Tartarus, Shadow, Copy X, Shadow Mario, Ganondorf, Bowser, King Dedede, Kamek, Gengar, Beedrill, and finally but not in a last row Ridley.
In the future, will aviliable very much characters, like Megaman, Cloud Strife, the yellow and the green tanks from the Battle City, Pit, Captain Olymargh, Doctor Mario as a new character, Meta Knight, Fox McCloud, Jigglypuff, Link, Mew, Banjo and Kazooie, Wolf O'Donnel, Mewtwo, Gruntilda, etc.
Also there are will be more recipes, and items (now only 1 recipe, and 63 items, sorry), and multiboard, and the top it all: 2 secret character, with GODLIKE SPELLS

Well......Good Luck, Have Fun, and enjoy the Warcraft 3 in Nintendo Style!

All rights reserved! Absolutely no copyright infringement is intended. All images, audio, and video clips are the sole property of their respective owners (Nintendo, and Icefrog).

This is the 5th upload, because the moderators always deleted or rejected the oldest versions

Keywords:
wii, nintendo, snes, mario, luigi, dreamland, sonic, halo, megaman, link, zelda, metroid
Contents

Nintendota v 4.07 (Map)

Reviews
11:59, 29th May 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected I don't want this here. Stop uploading it.

M

11:59, 29th May 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

I don't want this here.
Stop uploading it.

Level 31
This is the 5th upload, because the moderators always deleted or rejected the oldest versions

When moderator been constantly reject your map, it was a sign that your map was breaking the rules and you do not god damn bother about it.

You are being inconsiderate and a jerk for constantly re-upload map without following the rules and neither ask the staff what should be done to ensure the submission follow an appropriate rules. We have a function called "UPDATE" that would shift the map status back to "Pending" whenever an "UPDATE" was occur. Did it ever cross your mind or you're illiterate since you could not understand the definition of "UPDATE"?

Level 1
i remember a map also named "nintendota" which was a nintendo version of the VERY OLD dota before TFT has been released.
and ive got to say that even this map was more original than your map.

btw, getting 5 times 1/5 rating doesnt make it a 5/5 rating

Level 28
KelTuzad said:
Dude! I even banned you for a while to make you understand that this is forbidden!
What else do I need to do? Permanently ban you?

I'll give you one last warning, if you ever multi-upload again, you're permanently banned.
That means for ever.