• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Nightmare on Elm Street V.0.6

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Ironside
Nightmare on elm street was not originally my work, However i got the permission of the original maker Kardo-Dark, To Edit it and publish it to The Hiveworkshop. The map is like
a classic Who is the killer map. This map was tested and approved by Protoss_Master (EU), Solidus(EU) and Kardo-Dark(EU).
At the start of the game 1 random person will be choosen as freddy krueger and he must kill all the Victims before the timer expires, During that time the victims must figure out who is Freddy krueger, When the timer expires they must vote on the person they think is Freddy krueger, Freddy is not invisible but is doas no share the same color as the player that is controlling him. If the Victims votes right, Freddy must escape the map by entering the gate on the top, However if the victims votes wrong then Freddy will win, The Timer's Duration is depended by how many players thats playing. The less players playing the less time Freddy's got to kill them all.
No Screenshots are available at the moment.
Note
This Map was added by Protoss_Master(EU), Not Deadballs (EU), Permission given by Deadballs.

Kardo-Dark(EU)
Deadballs(EU)
Protoss_Master(EU)
Solidus(EU)

Keywords:
Nightmare, On, Elm, Street, Freddy, Kruger, Krueger, Killer
Contents

Nightmare on Elm Street V.0.6 (Map)

Reviews
22:01, 27th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 4
I made a map with the same game objectives as this one, and hosted it all of the time on Wc3. It was called "Murder in the Forest." It's funny how such simple games such as Murder in the Mansion can inspire others to make their own spin-offs.

It seems most people on Bnet really like this genre, if hosted correctly.

Level 22
Review by Ironside
----------------------

Positive features:

- Has a quest menu
- Good terrain

Negative features:

- I expected something more unique than a direct clone from "who's the killer"
- Make krugger a hero, I didn't find him until the timer almost expired
- The sksletons are useless
- Lacks something unique

Additional Information / Conclusion:

The map is a direct clone of "Who's the killer?".

Rating: 2/5
Vote for:
Rejected